The Dominican Republic is the second-largest country in the Caribbean, well-known for its year-round beautiful weather and rich culture of Latin music and dancing. But did you know that it is also ranked among the top countries to get married today? According to the Destination Weddings’ most recent Trend Report, the Dominican Republic is the second most popular wedding destination for couples tying the knot abroad. The Dominican Republic is full of adventure, romance, and natural wonders – but that is just the start of its many attractions. Couples are often charmed by the warm and friendly locals, the rich cultural sites throughout the country, as well as the abundance of stunning wedding locations from coast to coast. At Cap el Limon we’d love to host your destination wedding.
This is why you should get married at Cap el Limon
- Postcard-worthy wedding venues and surroundings. We offer some of the most stunning locations to get married such as on the beach or in a private oceanfront villa.
- Picture-perfect beach weather on nearly any day of the year (average temperatures range from the low 70s to high 80s.
- An easy flight from the U.S. or Canada for you and your guests (if you’re traveling from NYC, for example, you can fly directly to the Dominican in under 4 hours).
- We offer World-renowned cuisine, fusing the flavors of Europe, Africa, and the native Taino population.
- We offer A stunning, built-in honeymoon destination for your celebration after the big day.
- An array of outdoor activities such as golfing, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving in underwater caves, and even hiking the Caribbean’s tallest mountain.
- We offer top-level service and have our own wedding planners.
About Cap el Limon
Cap el Limon is a Sanctuary for those seeking peace of mind and privacy in the midst of nature, without sacrificing amenities and convenience. An incredible secluded location with fully-serviced luxury villas on more than 500 acres of private land, including a picturesque beach, spa treatments, luxury amenities, and a restaurant embedded into lush, breathtaking nature. The elegant private-owned accommodations include an array of spectacular villas with private pools in lavish settings, ideal for groups and family celebrations. There are special packages suited for every vacation, like the Inclusive Experience package with a selection of dining options and beverages included in the rate.
At Cap el Limon we’d be happy to organize your wedding. For inquiries please feel free to reach out now!