Yoga is one of the complete disciplines in which body and mind are exercised. If you still need convincing about participating in our New Year’s retreat, in this blog, we tell you all the benefits it can bring you physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Fluid breathing: is a fundamental part of yoga, both in meditation and in asanas. Good breathing improves our mood daily, slowing down the heart rate and relaxing the muscles.
- Increases flexibility: flexibility helps relieve muscle tension generated by the state of anxiety that our body sometimes enters due to stress and relax muscle overload caused by our daily physical activity.
- Improves healthy body posture: yoga helps relieve and prevent lumbar or cervical pain caused by poor posture and sedentary habits.
- Stronger muscles and bones: yoga helps prevent bone loss, increases joint flexibility, and helps us have a more toned body.
- Strengthens the immune system: cortisol levels (the “stress hormone”) are reduced when we relax. A lower cortisol level means more resistance to certain diseases and healthy blood pressure. It also helps prevent or relieve digestive problems and sleeping difficulties.
- Healthy nervous system: yoga makes us calmer in our day to day, so that the heart rate and blood pressure are reduced
- Burning calories, especially with Vinyasa yoga: the more we work our muscles, the more our caloric expenditure increases, even if we eat the same.
Do you want to know more about yoga while you welcome and celebrate the new year in paradise?
We invite you to reconnect to your natural essence, purify your mind, body, and soul through yoga and tantra, celebrate life, and live your fullest potential. Our New Year retreat is off-grid, held in luxury villas of Cap El Limon, surrounded by luscious nature, empty beaches, and endless incredible views. You will be offered daily Jivamukti Yoga classes and Tantra sessions and have time to enjoy tanning on the beach and dreaming under the stars.
More info & bookings: